CALENDAR OF EVENTS
September 26, 2002
— “Advertising on a Shoestring” seminar, 8 to 11:30 a.m. at the Carson City Chamber of Commerce boardroom, 1900 S. Carson St. Features representatives from area media and advertising sources. Cost $15 non-members, $10 members. Call 882-1565.
— Druha Trava performs at 7:30 p.m. at the Brewery Arts Center Performance Hall. Tickets $18 general, $15 BAC members, seniors. Call 883-1976.
— Tahoe Arts Professional Theatre in Residence presents “Jekyll and Hyde” through Saturday, starring Mark D. Williams, at 8 p.m. at the Carson City Community Center. Tickets $15 adults, $10 seniors (65 plus) and children younger than 12. Call (888) TAHO-ART, http://www.tahoearts.uni.cc/
— George Pickard performs through Saturday at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.
— RPM Motorcycle Stunt Show through Saturday at the Plaza at Harrah’s Reno. Call 786-3232.
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit