Calendar of Events
March 25, 2002
— Carson City Board of Supervisors meet for budget hearings at 6 p.m. in the Sierra Room of the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St. Call 887-2100.
— Carson City Advisory Board to Manage Wildlife holds a public meeting at 7 p.m., City Hall Capitol Conference Room, 201 N. Carson St. Call 887-2284, ext. 1600.
— Douglas County Building Industry Association Economical Affiliated Growth Alliance meeting, 6 p.m. at Al Shankle Construction, 2245 Meridian Boulevard, Suite A, Minden. Call 783-1782.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand