Calendar of events
March 26, 2002
— Carson City School trustees meet 7 p.m. at the Carson City Community Center, 851 William St.
— Lyon County School trustees meet 7 p.m. at the school district offices in Yerington.
— Indian Hills General Improvement District trustees meet 7 p.m. in the district offices, 924-D Mica Drive, in Indian Hills.
— Frances Humphrey Lecture Series presents Women’s History Month program by Doris Dwyer on “Women on the Emigrant Trail,” 7 p.m. at the Nevada State Museum, 600 N. Carson St. Call 687-4811.
— State Epidemiologist Dr. Randall Todd on the Fallon leukemia cluster 12:30 p.m. in Marlette Hall, Cedar Building at Western Nevada Community Colege in Carson City.
Recommended Stories For You
— Comedians Ron Pearson, Scott Kennedy and emcee Howie Nave perform at The Improv, Harveys Lake Tahoe. Call (800) 427-7247.
— The Act performs at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge. Call 882-1626.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says