Calendar of events
• Carson City Hazard Mitigation Steering Committee public meeting, 1:30 p.m. at Fire Station No. 1, 777 S. Stewart St. Call 887-2210, ext. 14.
• JoAnne Skelly and Ed Smith of Cooperative Extension will host a meeting at 6 p.m. at their office at 2621 Northgate Lane Suite 15 to give information to residents on revegetation and how to protect and help save plants and trees that did survive.
• Roadrunners RV Club campout at Lahontan State Park, Beach No. 7. Cost $10 per day; dry camp with paved sites, flush toilets, Dumpsters and some water spigots. Call Harold Hanson at 265-3828.
• White Wing performs at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge; no cover. Call 882-1626.
• Carlo Driggs performs at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.
• Comedians Bobby Lee, Anthony Griffith and emcee Howie Nave on stage at The Improv at Harveys Lake Tahoe, 8 p.m. Tuesday-Sunday. Tickets $25; call (800) 427-8397.
• Artown event in Reno features dance, music, exhibits, demonstrations, chautauquans, Shakespeare and more. Some events free, some by donation others by fee. Visit renoisartown.com or call 322-1538.
• Artists Ann Cameron and Jan Rollenhagen featured at East Fork Gallery in Gardnerville through Sept. 24. Open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. Call 782-7629.
• “Day’s Rays,” a photography exhibit by Day Williams at the Brewery Arts Center, 449 W. King St. Call 883-1976.