Calendar of events
April 23, 2002
— The Carson City Board of Supervisors has a special meeting at noon in the Community Center’s Sierra Room, 851 E. William St.
— Carson City Economic Development task forces meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the Brewery Arts Center, 449 W. King St.
— Carson City School Board trustees meet 7 p.m. in the Sierra Room of the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St.
— Lyon County School Board trustees meet 6 p.m. at the district offices, 25 E. Goldfield Ave. in Yerington.
— Frances Humphrey Lecture Series presents Ron James, state historic preservation officer at 7 p.m., on “Archaeology of the Comstock,” at the Nevada State Museum, 600 N. Carson St. Call 687-4811.
Recommended Stories For You
— Senior Recognition Day at the National Automobile Museum, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Call 333-9300.
— Reno Philharmonic performs MasterClassics VI at 7:30 p.m. in the Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts, 100 Virginia St. Tickets start at $19. Call 323-6393.
— Comedians Rocky LaPorte, Greg Otto and emcee Howie Nave perform at The Improv at Harveys Lake Tahoe. Call (800) 427-7247.
— Joey Carmon performs at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge. Call 882-1626.
— Amy Clawson performs at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand