Calendar of events
September 7, 2004
• Carson City Chamber of Commerce Breakfast Club meeting, 7:30 a.m. at Capital Wholesale Electric, 527 Fairview Drive. Cost $5 members, $7 nonmembers. Call 882-1565.
• Sierra Farmers Market, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Lampe Park, Gardnerville. Features baked goods, flowers and plants, yard art and produce. Call 690-5908.
• Public meeting at 7 p.m. at Douglas High School library, features Sen. Dina Titus, District 7 representative and state Senate minority floor leader. Call 782-5980 or 782-5286.
• Off Our Rockers performs through Sunday at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge; no cover. Call 882-1626.
• Tommy Bell performs at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.