Calendar of events
• Alzheimer’s Association support group meeting, 1-2 p.m. at the Carson City Senior Citizens Center, 911 Beverly Drive. Call 786-8061.
• Carson City Chamber of Commerce Business After-Hours Mixer, 5-7 p.m. at Children’s Museum of Northern Nevada, 813 N. Carson St. Call 882-1565.
• Sierra Farmers Market, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Lampe Park, Gardnerville. Features baked goods, flowers and plants, yard art and produce. Call 690-5908.
• Nevada State Museum volunteer tour guide training, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. today and Thursday at the museum, 600 N. Carson St. Free training, lunch provided. Call 687-4810, ext. 237.
• Million Dollar Shoot-out, a golf fund-raiser for the Childrens’ Museum of Northern Nevada, 2-7 p.m., through Friday at Empire Ranch Golf Course. Top-20 qualifiers get chance to win $1 million Sunday. Call Ken Beaton at 884-2226 or Jim Smolenski at 882-2644.
• Manny B and The Rhythm Nights perform at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.
• Godsmack performs at 8 p.m. at the Reno Hilton Theater. Tickets $34.65. Call 789-2285.