Calendar of events
October 13, 2004
• USS David W. Taylor DD551 61st reunion through Friday. Friday night banquet at the Carson City Elks Lodge 2177. Guest speaker is Mayor Ray Masayko.
• Carson City Ministerial Fellowship meeting, 8:30 a.m. at Grandma Hattie’s. Includes election of officers, guest speaker. All area pastors welcome. Call 883-5215.
• Free workshop on Seeding for Erosion and Weed Control, 6-8 p.m. at Carson City Library, 900 N. Roop St. Call 887-2252.
• Division of Child and Family Services adoption orientation, 6-9 p.m. at UNR Cooperative Extension, 2621 Northgate Lane. For individuals interested in becoming foster/adoptive families. Call 687-4943, ext. 250.
• “Clue, The Musical,” 7:30 p.m. today-Saturday, 2 p.m. Sunday matinee by the Brewery Arts Center and Carson Performing Arts, 449 W. King St. Tickets $20 general, $15 for members, students, seniors. Call 883-1976.
• Michael Mandella performs through Sunday at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge; no cover. Call 882-1626.
Recommended Stories For You
• Retroactive performs through Sunday at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.