Calendar of events
November 2, 2004
• Seventh annual Diabetes Fair, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Carson Mall. Provides educational information, free blood pressure checks, glucose testing and foot screenings. Call 885-4122.
• “Exploring Nevada” free video, bring a brown-bag lunch, noon at the Nevada State Museum, 600 N. Carson St. Call 687-4810, ext. 237.
• Music and stories from the Himalayas with Lobsang Samten and Tenzing Tsewang, 7 p.m. at the Brewery Arts Center, 339 W. King St. Tickets $15; call 887-8988.
• “The Radiant City: Contemporary Arts in the Las Vegas Cityscape,” 7 p.m. a free presentation by Dr. Tracy, Carson City Library, 900 N. Roop St. Call 887-2244.
• Dayton Regional Advisory Council meets at 7 p.m. at the Dayton Utilities Building, 34 The Lakes Blvd., Dayton. Call 246-6227.
• Madison Avenue performs through Sunday at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge; no cover. Call 882-1626.
Recommended Stories For You
• Louie Fontaine performs through Sunday at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.
Trending In: Opinion
- Seaside, California, man dies while skiing at Lake Tahoe
- Bill would eliminate death penalty in Nevada
- Public Utilities Commission: Nevada doesn’t get advance notice of plutonium shipments
- Revamped Carson City theater holds 2 opening nights
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion