Calendar of events
November 30, 2004
• Alzheimer’s Association support group meeting, 1-2 p.m. at the Carson City Senior Citizens Center, 911 Beverly Drive. Respite care available; call 786-8061.
• The Ocampo Brothers, also known as “Kantu,” will be at the Carson City Library at 7 p.m. in the auditorium. Free tickets at the information desk; limit 4 per person. Call 887-2244.
Dayton Regional Advisory Council meets at 7 p.m. at the Dayton Utilities Building, 34 The Lakes Blvd. Call 246-6227.
• “The Tale of Oliver Twist,” 7:30 p.m. at the Brewery Arts Center, 449 W. King St., also Friday. Presented by the BAC and Carson Performing Arts. Tickets $8 general, $7 members, students, seniors and $6 SBC, children. Call 883-1976.
• Nevada Department of Cultural Affairs Festival of Trees at the Nevada State Library and Archives, Joseph Anderson Exhibit Gallery, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. today, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday.
Recommended Stories For You
• Louie Fontaine performs through Sunday at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge; no cover. Call 882-1626.
• City Zu performs through Sunday at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.