Calendar of events
December 27, 2004
• An evening of storytelling at the Carson City Library, 6;30 p.m., lead by Teens Embracing Reading in Carson. Call 887-2244, ext. 1004.
• Traditional Paiute willow work and horsehair baskets display at the Nevada Arts Council, 716 N. Carson St. (at Washington). Open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. Call 687-6680.
• Western Nevada Community College hosts the touring exhibit “Nevada Now: The Visual Artists Fellowship Award Exhibition,” in the College Gallery. Call 445-3238.
• Michael Mandella performs through Sunday at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge; no cover. Call 882-1626.
• The Kid & Nic perform through Sunday at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.
• Darren Romeo, The Voice of Magic, appears through Wednesday in the Eldorado Showroom, Reno. Tickets start at $25.95. Call 786-5700.
Trending In: Opinion
- Seaside, California, man dies while skiing at Lake Tahoe
- Bill would eliminate death penalty in Nevada
- Public Utilities Commission: Nevada doesn’t get advance notice of plutonium shipments
- Revamped Carson City theater holds 2 opening nights
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion