Calendar of Events
May 28, 2002
— “Breakfast with Senator Ensign,” 9 a.m. at the Carson Nugget. The senator will discuss and address issues of concern with the people of Carson City. No-host breakfast $15 per person, payable at door. Call 887-2100.
— Battle Born Regional Group of the Early Ford V-8 Club of America meets at 7:30 p.m. at Grandma Hattie’s Restaurant. Enthusiasts welcome. Call 883-5957 or 345-6524.
— Comedians Bruce Fine, Suli McCullough and emcee Howie Nave perform at The Improv at Harveys Lake Tahoe. Call (800) 427-7247.
— Louie Fontaine performs at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge. Call 882-1626.
— The San Fernando Band performs at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy
- Carson City sets aside site for affordable housing