Calendar of events
June 5, 2002
— Carson City Democratic Central Committee meets 7 p.m. at the State of Nevada Employees Association Conference Room, 709 East Robinson St.
— Galena High School Graduation at Lawlor Events Center, 8 p.m.
— Comedians Ralph Harris, Mike Preminger and emcee Howie Nave perform at The Improv at Harveys Lake Tahoe. Call (800) 427-7247.
— The Motifs perform at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge. Call 882-1626.
— Sierra Farmers’ Markets, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Lampe Park in Gardnerville, rain or shine. Call 782-9828.
Recommended Stories For You
— Get in the Act Productions presents “Aladdin and His Wonderful Lamp” at 6 p.m. at the Brewery Arts Center. Tickets are $5 and can be purchased at the door. Call (775) 588-8614.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature