Calendar of events
June 7, 2002
— 10th annual Valhalla Renaissance Festival, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday at Camp Richardson Resort, South Lake Tahoe on Highway 89. Admission $10 adults, $6 seniors, $4 children 6-12, kids 5-younger free; visit http://www.tickets.com or call (530) 542-4166 or (888) 631-9153.
— Second annual Baccaulaureate for Douglas High School graduating seniors 1 p.m. at the school commons in Minden. For information call Brandon Williamson at 783-8381.
— “America the Beautiful: A Celebration of America and Her People,” annual Senior Follies production, 2 p.m. matinee show at Piper’s Opera House, 12 N. B St., Virginia City. Tickets, information: 883-0703.
— Wacky Waddler Wiver Wace begins at 1 p.m. at Lampe Park in Gardnerville, sponsored by Carson Valley Food Closet. Ducks are $50 for business, club or organization, $5 general public. Call 265-3304 or 265-3818.
Recommended Stories For You
— Carson City Symphony Pops Party Concert, 2:30 p.m. at Minden Town Park. Features soprano Jennifer Zabelsky, Carson Chamber Singers and Doc-O the Clown. Call 883-4154.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature