Calendar of Events
July 15, 2002
— Bluegrass group Back Forty performs at 7 p.m. at the Carson City Music Club’s meeting at the Brewery Arts Center courtyard, 449 W. King St. All music lovers welcome to attend, bring a chair. Call 882-9517.
— Raptors — Nature’s Predators, an 8 p.m. presentation at Dayton State Park. Call 687-5678.
— The Robeys perform at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden through July 28. Call 782-9711.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature