Calendar of Events
July 29, 2002
— Carson City Area Chamber of Commerce’s 2002 Annual Installation Dinner, 5:30 p.m. at the Carson Nugget Convention Center. Awards will be presented to local businesses for the contribution to commerce; a special presentation to emergency service personnel will also be made. Cost $30 per person.
— Carson City Advisory Board to Manage Wildlife public meeting, 6 p.m. in the City Hall Capitol Conference Room, 201 N. Carson St. Call 887-2284, ext. 1600.
— Chautauqua presentation of Phineas Taylor Barnum by historian Doug Mishler, 6:30 p.m. in Minden Park; sponsored by Friends of the Douglas County Public Library. No charge.
— Blue Flame performs at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand