The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 32-year-old tile layer from Carson City was arrested at 11:15 p.m. Tuesday at Watercrest and Slide Mountain drives on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 38-year-old disabled Stateline man was arrested at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $911.
• A 23-year-old manager from Carson City was arrested at 8:40 p.m. Tuesday at William and Carson streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and speeding. Bail was set at $1,189.
• Kevin Lee Cox, 44, a landscaper from Carson City, was arrested at 10:20 a.m. Tuesday in the 900 block East Musser Street on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property. Bail was set at $10,000.
n The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• A home in the 2200 block of East Long Street was reported burglarized at 2:20 p.m. Tuesday.
• A mother reported Tuesday at 1:31 p.m. her 6-year-old son was beaten up by another child who then stole her son’s jacket in the 2100 block of Carriage Crest Drive.
• A rock was thrown through a window in the 100 block of South Carson Street at 7:37 p.m.
• Two students were detained for fighting at Eagle Valley Middle School at 12:19 p.m. A parent on scene wished to file a report.
• A laptop computer was stolen from a vehicle in the 4000 block of Ramsey Circle sometime Tuesday night.
• A car window in the 400 block of Colorado Street was discovered to be broken at 6:33 a.m. Wednesday.
• A coin box on a car vacuum machine was broken into Tuesday night at the Shell Gas Station on North Carson Street.
• A vehicle left in the parking lot of Wendy’s on South Carson Street since Christmas was discovered to have been stolen from South Lake Tahoe.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Commercial burglary report on Industrial Parkway in Mound House at 8:32 a.m.
• A misdemeanor arrest following the report of a domestic dispute in the 400 block of Willow Way in Fernley at 9:04 a.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 2500 block of East Fourth Street in Silver Springs at 10:23 a.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest following the service of a warrant at the Fernley substation at 10:37 a.m.
• Fraudulent activity report in the 200 block of Woodlake Circle in Dayton Valley at 11:52 a.m.
• A misdemeanor arrest following a warrant service in the 100 block of Kit Kat Road in Mound House at 12:16 p.m.
• Fire in the 1800 block of East Newlands Drive in Fernley at 12:27 p.m.
• Threat report in the 1200 block of Idaho Street in Silver Springs at 5:08 p.m.
• Vehicle burglary report in the 300 block of Jill Street in Fernley at 6:22 p.m.
• Report of threats and drug sales in the 9300 block of Santa Fe Trail in Stagecoach at 10:14 p.m.