The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 19-year-old unemployed woman from Carson City was arrested at 3:41 a.m. Sunday at Long and Moody streets on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear on an animal complaint, suspended registration and no valid driver’s license. Bail was set at $10,294.
• A 40-year-old Sparks man was arrested at 2:56 p.m. Saturday at Seventh and South Carson streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 44-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 7:19 p.m. Saturday at Musser and North Carson streets on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $3,000 cash.
• Jaime Heribeto, 24, of Carson City, was arrested at 9:05 p.m. Saturday in the 300 block of Burton Street on suspicion of felony assault with a deadly weapon. Heribeto allegedly started a fight with several people in an apartment and tried to attack them with a kitchen knife, according to the arrest report. Bail was set at $20,000.
• A 40-year-old unemployed man from Carson City was arrested at 5:52 p.m. Saturday at Arrowhead and Centennial drives on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
• Charles Roland Howe, 36, of Carson City, was arrested at 10:45 a.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of South Nevada Street on suspicion of a felony warrant for possession of stolen property and a misdemeanor warrant for failure to comply. No bail was set.
• Robert Eugene Hogan, 24, of Carson City, was arrested at 1:03 p.m. Saturday at Carson and Bath streets on suspicion of felony possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription, misdemeanor driving under the influence of drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia. After a traffic stop, officers found a baggie containing Percocet and a glass pipe. The passengers in the vehicle, Michael Howard Menke Jr., 24, and Laura Borst, 24, both of Carson City, were also arrested. Menke was arrested for suspicion of felony violation of probation, and Borst was arrested for suspicion of felony possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription.
Hogan’s bail was set at $4,764, Borst’s bail was set at $2,500, and no bail was set for Menke.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a drunken driver at Julian Lane and Highway 95A in Mason Valley at 12:33 a.m. Saturday.
• Vandalism to a motor vehicle in the 300 block of Woodside Court in Dayton Valley at 7:31 a.m. Saturday.
• A report of embezzlement from a local store in the 200 block of Goldfield Avenue in Yerington at 12:56 a.m. Saturday.
• A report of a drunken driver at Highway 50 East and Goni Road in Mound House at 1:05 p.m. Saturday.
• A stolen vehicle in the 12,000 block of Highway 50 East in Mound House at 6:39 p.m. Saturday.
• A report of a prowler in the 300 block of Wildrose Drive in Fernley at 10:24 p.m. Saturday.