Carson City Police report
The following incidents were reported Sunday to the Carson City Sheriff’s Department:
– Two boys arrested at 12:28 a.m. for suspicion of alcohol consumption, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and curfew violation.
– A 43-year-old man arrested for suspicion of domestic battery at 1:31 a.m. in the 100 block of Adams Street.
– A shattered window at 1:39 a.m. in the 200 block of Lone Mountain Drive.
– Jeremy Erwin Thomas, 26, arrested at 2:07 a.m. in the 3400 block of Highway 50 East for suspicion of marijuana and paraphernalia possession.
– Rocks thrown through the windows of several vehicles around 2 a.m. near the intersection of Carriage Crest and Northgate drives.
– A juvenile arrested for suspicion of breaking into a music store near the 700 block of Basque Way. He was treated and released form Carson-Tahoe Hospital for a bleeding hand.
– Damage to residence at 10:23 a.m. in the first block of Shady Tree Lane. Report taken.
– A white 1986 Chevrolet minivan stolen at 11:14 a.m. in the 300 block of East Burton Street. report taken.
– Kurt Ernest Muench, 30, arrested at 12:50 p.m. for suspicion of being a felon in possession of a firearm.
– Registration and insurance cards stolen from an unlocked vehicle at 1:12 p.m. in the 3100 block of Imperial Way. Report taken.
– A 5-year-old boy found wandering around a parking lot at 1:39 p.m. in the 2300 block of North Carson Street. He was brought into a business and his parents were located.
– An attempted burglary at 3:54 p.m. in the 2500 block of Scotch Pine Drive. Report taken.
– A vehicle burglary at 4:43 p.m. in the 700 block of Fleischmann Way. Report taken.
– A neighbor dispute escalating into a physical altercation at 5:23 p.m. in the 1200 block of Woodside Drive. Report taken.
– A report of an adult impregnating a 14-year-old girl at 5:32 p.m. in the 100 block of Koontz Lane. A father wanted to file statutory rape charges. Report taken.
– Five compact discs taken from a vehicle at 10:37 p.m. in the 300 block of Burton Street. Report taken.
– Seven false intrusion alarms.