Cheers & Kudos: Actors and actress at Lone Mountain made history come alive
November 8, 2014
Kudos to Joy Evans, Carla Wilson and all of the fine actors and actresses who performed this past weekend at Lone Mountain Cemetery. They brought the individuals they portrayed to life, shared their histories, and made our community history live. This should be an annual event, or more! Glad to see my cemetery research come alive and educate and entertain!
And special thanks to the Nevada Day parade organization for its support. We need to continue to support our historic community.
And thanks to all of you who braved uncertain weather to share the event.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection