Cheers & Kudos: Carson business thanked for helping out-of-towners
August 24, 2018
The bad news is: We had the terrible misfortune of breaking down in our motorhome on Highway 50 while returning from our vacation at Lake Tahoe.
The good news is: We had the good fortune to be towed to Carson Truck and Auto Repair in Carson City.
While having a major repair on the road over 600 miles from our home in Kingman, Arizona, is never a good thing, dealing with the folks at the repair facility sure softened the blow!
The cleanliness of the shop and waiting room were the first things we saw. After speaking with the owner, Dave Hill, who was very professional, and several of his employees, and after the work was finished, we were convinced that we made the right decision to have the extra work done here rather than back home.
We owned a repair shop for many years and know that pride, professionalism, cleanliness, experience and caring are winning combinations for a successful business.
Thanks to Dave, Dustin, Steve, George and Bet for getting us back on the road!
Recommended Stories For You
Pat and Judy Bary
Trending In: Opinion
- Bill would eliminate death penalty in Nevada
- Revamped Carson City theater holds 2 opening nights
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Public Utilities Commission: Nevada doesn’t get advance notice of plutonium shipments
- Seaside, California, man dies while skiing at Lake Tahoe