Cheers & Kudos: Nevada Day was a special day
November 8, 2014
As a born and raised Carson City kid, I have always loved Nevada Day! The city comes alive as folks line the streets to celebrate friendships, good times, and our beautiful state. I know the incredible logistics of planning an event like this doesn't just happen — it takes a lot of work. Thank you, Nevada Day Committee, for another fantastic birthday party! Your passion and commitment to making it a perfect celebration is to be commended!
Ken, Dana, and all of our other wonderful Nevada Day Committee members, thank you for your hard work and the long hours you put in to making the day special for everyone.
This grown up Carson City kid is truly grateful!
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit