Cheers & Kudos: Residents rally in wake of traffic collision
November 23, 2017
On Oct. 1 my daughter and I were in a fender bender on Tenth and Nevada streets in Carson City. We were not injured and we thank God for that.
In that neighborhood we met the nicest people — the driver of the car who admitted he caused the accident was a gentle soul, neighbor Nick who brought us home to get my daughter's car, the lady who let me sit in her fold-up chair until a tow truck arrived, and Mark, who was a witness to the accident on his way to work. He wanted to know if we were OK.
How blessed I was to know we are surrounded by human angels. Many thanks to all of you for the care and kindness shown to us.
Carson City should be proud of our community and acts of kindness by strangers that went out of their way for us. May God bless each of you, especially during this holiday season.
Helen and Anita Morello
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy