Cheers & Kudos: Thank you for allowing Governor’s Mansion tours
November 8, 2014
I would like to thank Governor and Mrs. Sandoval for opening up the Governor's Mansion on Nevada Day for the public to tour. It was great to be able to see the historic building and meet the Sandovals. They had a very busy schedule that day but took the time to pose for pictures with everyone who came through the door.
My nephew and I thoroughly enjoyed the tour as well as listening to the costumed ladies in each room tell about the "their" room. "Abe Lincoln" and the other costumed gentlemen were interesting as well. All the costumed folks really added to the visit and made it very personable.
I hope this event is repeated next year on Nevada Day.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection