Cheers & Kudos: Thank you for support of Jog-a-Thon
November 2, 2014
On behalf of the Bordewich-Bray Elementary School staff, we would like to give a special thank you to all the students, parents, and other friends who recently supported our Jog-a-Thon.
The generosity of our community helps us to support and enhance our student's education through various enrichment activities throughout the year.
Thanks also to the parents who helped with our event, from counting the money to handing out snacks, taking pictures, monitoring the track, and to Gracie our school mascot. We would also like to thank Kristen and her staff at the Governor's for hosting the luncheon, which was prepared by Grandma Hattie's.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’