September 4, 2007
The winner of the “Reel for a Cure” fly-fishing event will be drawn at the Carson Fly-Fishing Club’s annual banquet on Nov. 3 at the Gold Dust West Casino. A story in Monday’s edition had the incorrect date. Tickets can be purchased by calling C.K. Baily at 883-4332 or Dave Conklin at 885-9974.
The Toccata Sept. 11 Memorial Concert will be held at 3:30 p.m. at St. Theresa Church in South Lake Tahoe. A brief in Saturday’s edition had the wrong time.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’