November 13, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
• A 31-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment was arrested at 8:27 p.m. Friday on Silver Sage Drive and Colorado Street on a misdemeanor warrant for driving under the influence. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 25-year-old fork lift driver from Carson City was arrested at 4:08 p.m. Friday in the 100 block of Conestoga Drive on a misdemeanor warrant for violation of a temporary protection order. Bail was set at $1,122.
• A 32-year-old Reno man of unknown employment was arrested at 5:02 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
• A 50-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested at 7:40 p.m. Friday in the 500 block of East William Street on a misdemeanor warrant for harassment/threats and suspicion of misdemeanor petite larceny and battery. Bail was set at $6,479.
• A 26-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment was arrested at 7:11 p.m. Friday on Arrowhead and Louise drives on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear. Bail was set at $1,000.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 24-year-old massage therapist from Carson City was arrested at 3:30 a.m. Saturday in the 4200 block of Spring Drive on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to pay fines. Bail was set at $170.
• A 39-year-old pipeline operator from Carson City was arrested at 1:02 a.m. Saturday on Robinson Street and Saliman Road on suspicion of misdemeanor DUI (second offense) and having an open container. Bail was set at $2,809.
— Deputies responded to the following calls:
• An anonymous person called in to report underage drinking at a party going on in the 4200 block of Spring Street. On arrival, several juveniles took off running out the back door. One person was taken into custody.
• A rock was thrown at a window on Highway 50 East.
• An employee of a gas station found out by the pumps a glass vial with a white powdered substance inside it.
• A woman called to report her dog had been stolen.
• A man reported finding a harassing poster placed on a telephone pole near his house.
• A woman advised that her purse had been stolen from her home after a neighbor came to her house to use the phone and bathroom.
• A woman called to report her husband had tried to hit her but missed. She said he might be drunk and headed to a friend’s trailer.