The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 23-year-old Carson City resident was arrested at 7:27 a.m. Sunday outside a bar on Highway 50 East on suspicion of four misdemeanor counts including resisting an officer, obstructing an officer, and two violations of probation. Bail was set at $7,564.
• A 38-year-old auto painter of Carson City was arrested at 6:14 a.m. Sunday at Continental Drive and Woodside Drive on suspicion of driving under the influence, due care and failing to maintain a single lane of travel – all misdemeanors – after allegedly driving into a telephone box and registering a blood-alcohol content of .235 on a roadside breathalyzer test. Bail was set at $1381.
• Amy Lynne Wolf, 23, of Carson City was arrested at 7:35 a.m. Sunday outside a bar on Highway 50 East on suspicion of felony probation violation and misdemeanor obstruction of an officer after a report of a fight between three women. For the obstruction charge, bail was set at $407. She was being held without bail on the probation violation.
• A 25-year-old commercial fisherman from Carson City was arrested at 3:15 a.m. Sunday on Old Highway 395 on two outstanding traffic warrants. Bail was set at $942.
• An 18-year-old Carson City carwash worker was arrested at 11:46 p.m. Saturday at Telegraph Street and Carson Meadow Drive on suspicion of injury to a motor vehicle for allegedly kicking in a car window, a misdemeanor, at Roundtable Pizza on Highway 50. Bail was set at $347.
• A 58-year-old Carson City resident was arrested at 5:40 p.m. Saturday at the 1300 block of Ladera Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,187.
• A 35-year-old Carson City resident was arrested at 10:35 p.m. Saturday at the Piñon Plaza on suspicion of trespass and battery, both misdemeanors. Bail was set at $1,369.
• Charles Edwards, a 41-year-old welder from Carson City, was arrested at 7:30 p.m. Saturday on Wendy Drive on suspicion of felony home invasion, misdemeanor destruction of private property and driving a vehicle with a suspended registration. Police allege Edwards kicked in a woman’s door at the Village Apartments. Bail was set at $25,739.
• A 48-year-old Reno woman was transferred to the Carson City Sheriff’s Office from the Washoe County Sheriff’s Office on Saturday for suspicion of failure to complete community service, a misdemeanor. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 24-year-old loan processor from Victorville, Calif., was transferred to the Carson City Sheriff’s Office from the Washoe County Sheriff’s Office Saturday for suspicion of a misdemeanor violation of suspended sentence. Bail was set at $300.