July 22, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Luke Edward Farley, 20, a framer from Carson City, was arrested at 4:45 p.m. Thursday at Long Street and Molly Drive on suspicion of felony possession of prescription drugs without a prescription and suspicion of misdemeanor DUI, careless driving, minor consuming and driving with a suspended/revoked license. His bail was set at $2,238.
The suspect allegedly told police he had “drank a beer to wash down a couple of Vicodin.”
• A 20-year-old Gardnerville man of unknown employment was arrested at 6:10 p.m. Thursday at Winnie Lane and Lone Mountain Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor reckless driving, wanton disregard for a construction zone and disorderly conduct. His bail was set at $1,666.
• A 19-year-old Gardnerville man of unknown employment was arrested at 6:15 p.m. Thursday at Winnie Lane and Lone Mountain Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to wear a seat belt and disorderly conduct. His bail was set at $304.
• A 19-year-old motorcycle shop worker from Carson City was arrested at 9:43 p.m. Thursday in the 600 block of South Roop Street on suspicion of misdemeanor destruction of property and battery. His bail was set at $1,764.
Recommended Stories For You
After an argument with another man, the suspect allegedly threw an ashtray at a house and broke a window.
• Marchetta Lynn Kinford, a 27-year-old title clerk from Carson City, was arrested at 2:15 p.m. Thursday in the 2400 block of Peakwood Court on suspicion of felony embezzlement. Her bail was set at $15,000.
The suspect allegedly used a company credit card to pay for a personal cell phone bill totaling $320.59.
• A 22-year-old Carson City woman of unknown employment was arrested at 9:43 p.m. Thursday in the 900 block of Roland Way on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct and making threats. Her bail was set at $869.
• A 33-year-old carpenter from Reno was arrested at 3:38 a.m. Friday at the Carson City Jail on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a temporary order of protection. His bail was set at $3,132.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A man was sitting inside his van in the 1600 block of Spooner Drive when a Chevy pickup drove by and threw a large rock at his windshield.
• A man broke into the home of his estranged wife while she was at work and took his dog.
• A concrete truck ran a motorist off the road just north of Highway 50 on Graves Lane. The driver of the truck waved at the motorist and then kept going.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’