July 25, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Andrew Estrada, 27, a construction worker from Carson City, turned himself in on Sunday at 10 a.m. on a warrant charging felony statutory sexual seduction. His bail was set at $5,000.
• Michael Glidewell, 23, a welder from Carson City, was arrested at 1 a.m. Monday on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine with intent to sell. Bail was set at $15,000.
• Carol Bindley, 46, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 9:30 p.m. Sunday on William Street on suspicion of felony burglary/shoplifting. Bail was set at $2,500.
• Jeffrey Ineichen, 29, food clerk from Carson City, was arrested at 3 p.m. Sunday in the 900 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony obtaining money under false pretenses. Bail was set at $10,000.
• David Martinez, 25, of Carson City, was arrested at 2 a.m. Sunday on Hot Springs Road on suspicion of felony third offense drunken driving. Bail $10,000.
Recommended Stories For You
• Melissa Coen, 33, self employed from Carson City, was arrested at 9:30 a.m. Saturday at the corner of William Street and Saliman Road, on suspicion of felony assault with a deadly weapon. She allegedly tried to run down her husband with her vehicle. Bail was set at $20,000.
• A 29-year-old homeless man was arrested at 9:30 a.m. Saturday at Long and State streets on suspicion of misdemeanor indecent exposure. He was allegedly spotted by witnesses walking naked along Highway 50 East. Bail was set at $2,500.
• Asa Baasha Forte, 21, a landscaper from Salem, Ore., was arrested at 5:09 a.m. in the 1700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony robbery. He allegedly held up a Roop Street convenience store early Saturday morning and was arrested two hours later. Bail was set at $40,000.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A 38-year-old transient walked into a North Carson City pizza parlor, grabbed a pie from a customer and hit him in the face Friday at 3:01 p.m. When deputies arrived they found the transient standing inside “eating more pizza.”
• Stepping stones were stolen from a home in the 2400 block of Carmine Street sometime Sunday night.
• A rock was thrown through a window in the 1600 block of Spooner Drive at 1:16 a.m. Monday.
• An unconscious woman found in a North Carson Street bathroom was deemed “highly intoxicated,” and taken to the detox center Sunday at 8:27 p.m.
• A man reported Sunday at 7:57 p.m. another person walked up to him and hit him with a freezer door and tried to fight him. As the victim waited for police to arrive, the assailant continued to call and harass him. A report was taken.
• A 17-year-old girl reported Sunday at 10:09 a.m. her father was kicking her and refusing to let her live with her aunt.
• A woman reported Friday at 7:46 p.m. she was sexually assaulted by the river as she walked in the area. A report was taken. The woman refused medical attention.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit