July 28, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Kristi Michielsen, 34, of Carson City, was arrested at 11:10 p.m. Wednesday in the 500 block of South Roop Street on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
• A 49-year-old truck driver from Carson City was arrested at 10:48 p.m. Wednesday in the 300 block of Hackamore Way on suspicion of misdemeanor nonsufficient funds. Bail was set at $350.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A business in the 1400 block of Old Hot Springs Road was burglarized sometime early Thursday morning.
• A man reported he was assaulted by three Hispanic males who knocked him unconscious in his motel room and took a money clip containing $350 at 5:42 a.m. Thursday in the 900 block of South Carson Street.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature