August 18, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Ashleigh Morgan Sedgwick, 19, of Carson City, was arrested at 4:13 p.m. Wednesday in the 1400 block of Rand Drive on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,632. Also arrested was Trevor Cullen Bryant, 20, on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Brandon Fred Drye, 22, a metal worker from Carson City, was arrested on suspicion of felony third-offense drunken driving and open container violation. Bail was set at $10,187.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A girl’s purple bike was found in the 1500 block of Walker Drive on Thursday at 8:57 a.m.
• A mother reported Wednesday finding bruises on her child’s ear after child visited father.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy