August 19, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Raymond Hibbs, 35, a driver from Carson City, was arrested at 8:39 p.m. Thursday in the 2700 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia and a Clark County traffic warrant for suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $3,922.
• Christopher Robin Sargent, 26, of Carson City, was arrested at 3:41 a.m. Friday in the 3800 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony failure to appear. Bail was set at $7,500.
• A 39-year-old window cleaner from Carson City was arrested at 1:58 a.m. Friday in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor battery and trespassing. He allegedly argued with patrons and twisted a bartender’s arm. Bail was set at $1,469.
• Tristen Buddy Tucker, 18, a transient laborer, was arrested at 6:23 p.m. Thursday in the 2000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony burglary. Bail was set at $2,500.
• Jawshawna “Josh” Sanders, 26, of Dayton, was arrested at 10:34 p.m. Thursday in the 400 block of Corbett Street on suspicion of felony home invasion, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, misdemeanor domestic battery and obstructing police. Bail was set at $8,476.
Recommended Stories For You
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A bicycle was found in the 2400 block of Fieldcrest Drive on Thursday at 11:56 a.m.
• Saddles were stolen from a barn in the 7100 block of Schulz Drive on Thursday.
• Bullet holes were discovered in windows on a business in the 3500 Arrowhead Drive on Thursday.
• A man allegedly seen fondling himself pool side at a South Carson Street motel was arrested Thursday on possession of drugs.
• A man with a self-inflicted knife wound to the stomach was taken by helicopter to a Reno hospital on Friday at 4:34 a.m.