August 20, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 52-year-old Carson City resident was arrested at 12:39 a.m. Friday at William and Carson streets on a warrant charging failure to appear in court. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 41-year-old construction worker was arrested at Lee and Peter streets at 4:09 p.m. Thursday on suspicion of two misdemeanor counts of obtaining money under false pretenses and allegedly writing checks from a closed bank account. Bail was set at $2,264.
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders