September 4, 2005
• A 43-year-old unemployed transient man was arrested at 6:20 a.m. Sunday on South Deer Run Road, Carson City, on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving on a suspended license. Bail was set at $2,996.
• David Stanley Gross, 33, of the 3300 block of Imperial Way, a machinist from Carson City, was arrested at 11:44 p.m. Saturday at 420 N. Carson Street, Carson City and charged with suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, misdemeanor obstructing a police officer and misdemeanor resisting arrest. Bail was set at $5,178. Gross was in Cactus Jack’s Casino and granted deputies permission to search him, according to the report, and began to struggle after deputies allegedly found drugs and a pipe in his possession.
• A 45-year-old unemployed man from Carson City was arrested at 11:24 p.m. Saturday in the 500 block of William Street for petit larceny. Bail was set at $347.
• Candice Ann Stone, 23, an unemployed Carson City woman, was arrested at 3:48 a.m. Sunday on an outstanding felony warrant for nonsufficient funds. Bail was set at $2,500.
• Thomas Douglas Rowley, 28, of Reno, a machinist, was arrested at 11:38 p.m. Saturday on a felony probation and parole violation. No bail was set.
• A 47-year-old parts manager from Carson City was arrested 3:44 p.m. Saturday in the 4100 block of Conte on a warrant for misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $832 cash only.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 39-year-old part-time plasterer from Carson City was arrested at 12:31 p.m. Saturday in the 200 block of David Street on an outstanding warrant for misdemeanor failure to comply. Bail was set at $3,000 cash only.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit