September 9, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Mark Karl Keeran, 48, a forklift operator from Carson City, was arrested at 8:56 p.m. Thursday in the 1600 block of Airport Road on suspicion of felony third-offense drunken driving, misdemeanor hit and run, driving without insurance and possession of marijuana. His bail was set at $11,977.
• Guillermo Guerrero Beltran, 33, a warehouse worker from Carson City, was arrested at 3:35 p.m. Thursday in the 3700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine with intent to sell, possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia and a failure to appear warrant. Bail was set at $18,854.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• An intoxicated man called dispatch Thursday at 10:04 p.m. from Harbin Avenue and said he didn’t want an ambulance and he did not want the number to a cab company, but he did want a ride home. He was taken to the detoxification center.
• An apartment manager in the 2000 block of West College Parkway reported an employer wanted him to check on a tenant who hadn’t been to work in a week. A deputy entered at 10:23 a.m. and found the man deceased from apparent natural causes.
Recommended Stories For You
• Three swastikas and obscene drawings were spray-painted on a sign leading into the Northridge subdivision near Mark Twain Elementary School. The graffiti was removed by a city employee.
• Two females were reportedly fighting in the parking lot of Lowe’s Home Improvement Center on Friday at 11:45 a.m. A report was taken.
• A puppy was taken by a known person from Kit Sierra Loop on Friday at 11:51 a.m.
• Tires were slashed and a vehicle burglarized on Conestoga Drive sometime Wednesday night.
• A vehicle was burglarized in the 3200 block of Berkenfield Drive sometime before 9:06 a.m. Friday.