September 23, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 41-year-old water master from Carson City was arrested at 12:38 p.m. Friday on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and speeding. Bail was set at $1,319.
• A 41-year-old unemployed Carson City man arrested at 7:53 a.m. Thursday at Fall and Peter streets on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia and having an open container of alcohol.
• A 30-year-old landscaper from Carson City was arrested at 1:40 a.m. Friday at Mica Drive and Highway 395 on suspicion of first-offense drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
n Carson City deputies responded to the following calls:
• A car stereo was stolen from the 2500 block of Hansen Drive sometime Thursday night.
Recommended Stories For You
• A windshield was broken in the 500 block of West College Parkway sometime Thursday.
• Elementary school students reported seeing a man with a weapon on Tiger Drive on Friday at 8:38 a.m. Deputies located the man and arrested him for being a felon in possession of a firearm.
• A theft by an employee in the 3500 block of South Carson Street on Thursday at 3:22 p.m.
• A man was hunched over and crying at North Roop Street and Winnie Lane on Thursday at 11:05 p.m.
Lyon County deputies responded to the following calls Thursday:
• A misdemeanor arrest at 4:02 p.m. on Nevin Way.
• A felony arrest at 7:19 a.m. in the 100 block of Dayton Valley Road.
• Brush fire at 7:28 a.m. at Dayton High School.
• Juvenile problem at Silver Stage High School at 12:17 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstances at Dayton Elementary at 3:05 p.m.
• An unwanted subject at 3:44 p.m. at the Fernley fire house.
• A residential burglary at 6:24 p.m. in the 400 block of Barbara Street in Yerington.
• An unwanted subject at Dominos Pizza in Fernley.
Storey County Deputies responded to the following calls Thursday:
• A reckless white Toyota pickup on Six Mile Canyon road at 1:21 p.m.
• A downed powerline at 3:12 p.m. in the 2300 block of Cartwright Road.
• A woman reported at 7:42 p.m. “Light in the sky. Saw smoke and blue color then disappeared. Looked like something went down in the Minden-Gardnerville area.” The caller took a picture of it.