October 7, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 48-year-old mechanic from Carson City was arrested at 11:42 p.m. Thursday on misdemeanor suspicion of drunken driving, failure to maintain lane and driving without headlights. Bail was set at $1,306.
• A 52-year-old electrician from Carson City, was arrested at 11:38 p.m. Thursday at Appaloosa Court and Saliman Road on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, driving without insurance and failure to maintain a single lane. Bail was set at $1,971.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A man was exposing himself to children at a bus stop at Burton and Peters streets Friday morning at 8:09 a.m.
• Money was stolen from an apartment in the 1200 block of Woodside Drive sometime Thursday.
Recommended Stories For You
Deputies responded to the following calls:
• Indecent exposure on East Main Street in Fernley. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Accident at 2:41 p.m. on Main Street in Fernley.
• A felony arrest at Lake Lahontan at 10:41 p.m.
Deputies responded to the following calls Thursday:
• An elderly couple lost their brakes on Main Street in Gold Hill and hit a rock wall at 10:43 a.m.