The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 21-year-old bartender from Carson City was arrested at 5:04 a.m. Saturday at Russell Way and East Highway 50 on suspicion of drunken driving, no proof of insurance and fictitious registration. Bail was set at $1,971.
• A 21-year-old warehouse worker from Carson City was arrested at 1:45 a.m. Saturday in the 100 block of Telegraph Street on suspicion of disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $632. A 26-year-old waitress from Carson City was also arrested on suspicion of obstructing a peace officer and her bail was set at $407.
• A 24-year-old man was arrested at 1:11 a.m. Saturday at Silver Sage Drive and Sonoma Street on suspicion of drunken driving and failure to maintain a single lane. Bail was set at $1,239.
• A 26-year-old transient was arrested at 5 p.m. Friday at Stewart and Carson streets on suspicion of domestic battery, battery on a protection order and violation of a suspended sentence. According to the arrest report, the man allegedly pushed and choked a pregnant woman. Bail was set at $8,500 cash.
• A 23-year-old transient fast-food worker was arrested at 9:30 p.m. Friday at 7th and Curry streets on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A burglar alarm went off at 3:45 p.m. Friday at the senior center in Virginia City but the building was secure.
• A 60-year-old woman fell in the 100 block of South C Street in Virginia City and suffered a cut on the head at 9:35 p.m. Friday.