October 19, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 39-year-old cashier from Carson City was arrested at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday on a Douglas County warrant. Bail was set at $585.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A Nevada State Patrol trooper asked for assistance Wednesday after he saw a woman place a child in a stroller in the middle of the street and leave.
• A home on Woodstock Circle was burglarized sometime before Wednesday at 10:15 a.m.
• A safe containing $1,600 was stolen from a home in the 3100 block of Woodside Drive on Tuesday morning.
Recommended Stories For You
• A home in the 1000 block of Tamarisk Street was burglarized sometime Tuesday.
• A vehicle stolen from Washoe County on Sunday was found in the 2800 block of Highway 50 East on Tuesday.
Deputies responded to the following calls Tuesday:
• A woman called at 1:30 p.m. to say she saw a man in his 40s on a bicycle with a five-gallon blue bucket and wearing a backpack on Rocky Road in the Virginia City Highlands, “riding around and she doesn’t know what he’s doing. Her friend is alone and she’s worried for her.” A deputy found the man and told him to go away.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’