The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Raul Jader Moralez-Torres, 19, of Carson City was arrested at 2:18 a.m. Sunday in the 700 block of Fleischmann Way on suspicion of felony battery with a deadly weapon and gross misdemeanor possession of a dangerous weapon. According to the arrest report, Moralez-Torres became upset after the victim punched through the back window of his car. Moralez-Torres then allegedly repeatedly struck the man with nunchucks. Bail was set at $42,000.
• Eric Shawn Ridge, 20, of Carson City, was arrested at 2:30 a.m. Saturday in the 3900 block of Pheasant Drive on suspicion of three counts of felony possession of a stolen credit card and gross misdemeanor possession of burglary tools. Ridge was arrested after allegedly peering into cars. When he was stopped by officers, the credit cards of three people whose cars had been burglarized in Dayton were found. Bail was set at $25,000.
• A 44-year-old firefighter from Boise, Idaho, was arrested at 12:31 a.m. Saturday at Fifth and Plaza streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and speeding. Bail was set at $1,214.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A resident reported hearing sounds coming from the Storey County Baseball Field in Virginia City resembling something being taken apart at 1:12 a.m. Friday.
• An abandoned vehicle was found near the Tracy Power Plant on a cliff near the railroad tracks at 4:51 a.m. Friday.
• A motorist whose vehicle was out of gas near Geiger Summit at 12:35 p.m. Friday.
• A report of children riding motorcycles in the residential area at a high rate of speed in the Virginia Highlands at 3:02 p.m. Saturday.
• A report of shots being fired in the Rainbow Bend area of Lockwood at 4:25 p.m. Saturday.
• A fight between neighbors that resulted from a broken window in Lockwood at 5:19 p.m. Saturday.
• A stolen stop sign at the Lockwood Exit at 6:29 p.m. Saturday.
• An injury accident two miles east of the Tracy Clark Exit at 7:59 p.m. Saturday.