October 25, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
n The following are some of the calls deputies responded to:
• Residential burglary in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road on Monday at 5:59 p.m.
• A green-and-gray Ford Thunderbird with a cracked, rightrear taillight was stolen from the 500 lock of Country Village Drive sometime Monday.
• Two handguns stolen from a vehicle in the 3900 block of Conti Drive sometime Monday night.
• A paint sprayer was stolen from the 500 block of Moses Street.
Recommended Stories For You
• A counterfeit $20 bill was received by a business in the 2000 block of Highway 50 East sometime Monday.
The following are some of the calls deputies responded to Monday:
• Residential burglary report in the 200 block of Bobcat Drive in Mark Twain.
• Accident on Main Street in Fernley at 12:24 p.m.
• Domestic dispute in the 900 block of Atrium Drive in Fernley at 4:22 p.m.
• Missing person report from the Mason Valley Boys & Girls Club at 7:43. The boy was found unharmed.
* Drunken-driving arrest on Shadow Lane in Fernley at 8:16 p.m.
• Accident in the 600 block of Farm District Road at 9:14 p.m.
• Accident in the 300 block of Highway 339 in Mason Valley at 9:48 p.m.
The following are some of the calls deputies responded to:
• A hand tool, compressor, chop saw, Skil Saw and nail guns were reported stolen from a business on South C Street at 10:21 a.m.
• A man wanted to know if his vehicle was towed from B Street. Six minutes later, he called back to say he founbd it on another street.
• A puppy found near the Mackay Mansion on Sunday was returned to its owner on Monday at 11:10 p .m.
• Someone was sleeping in front of a door on Canyon Way in Lockwood at 3:50 p.m.
• A mother reported at 6:10 p.m. someone was harassing her daughter by falsely accusing her of throwing parties and slamming doors in the middle of the night.
• A verbal warning for speeding was made to a driver near Cabin in the Sky at 7:44 p.m.
• A traffic citation was issued at 7:53 p.m. at quarter-mile south of Cabin in the Sky.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit