The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 65-year-old retired Carson City man was arrested at 12:22 a.m. Wednesday on Monte Rosa Drive on suspicion of drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
• Marc Allen Wolf, 18, a laborer from Carson City, was arrested at 9:36 p.m. Tuesday on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon and a felony warrant for suspicion of a controlled substance. Bail was set at $20,132.
• Andy Kuha, 26, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 10:51 p.m. Tuesday at Carson and Sophia streets on suspicion of felony grand larceny. Bail was set at $25,000.
n The following are some of the calls deputies responded to:
• A man reported finding his guns hidden in bushes in his yard Wednesday.
• Someone drove though a locked gate at Empire Ranch Golf Course on Tuesday night and did “burn outs,” in the grass.
• A Meals on Wheels driver found a client deceased in the 3100 block of Parkview Drive on Wednesday at 1:01 p.m.
• A vehicle was burglarized on Sunchase Court sometime before Wednesday at 1:35 p.m.
• While a car owner was in the hospital, her vehicle was stolen from in front of a business in the 3000 block of Arrowhead Drive.
• A vehicle on Granite Way was burglarized sometime between Friday and Saturday.
• Six juveniles were seen mooning and riding skateboards with their pants down in the 400 block of South Saliman Road at 6:03 p.m. Tuesday. One person was arrested for indecent exposure.
• A home in the 500 block of West College Parkway was burglarized of $700.
• A vehicle in the 2200 block of Airport Road was burglarized Monday.
• A vehicle in the 1600 block of Colorado Street was burglarized Monday.
• A vehicle in the 700 block of Broadleaf Lane was burglarized sometime between Friday night and Saturday morning.
• The home in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road of a person released from jail Monday was reportedly burglarized while the person was in custody.
The following are some of the calls deputies responded to Tuesday:
• The Bureau of Land Management did a controlled burn at the old Mustang Ranch on East Mustang Road at 8:13 a.m.
• A golden retriever named “Buddy Love,” was returned to its owner at 9:30 a.m.
• A caller reported a black horse with three white socks, a white flash from its forehead to muzzle and a lasso around its neck was seen on Long Valley Road on Monday at 6 p.m.
• A vehicle was seen swerving and pouring something out of a can on Six Mile Canyon Road at 5:01 p.m. A deputy contacted the driver who checked out OK.
• Care Flight reported at 7:13 p.m. they would be landing at the ballpark as part of a training exercise.
• A verbal warning was issued to a driver on South C Street at 7:18 p.m.
• A warning was issued for driving habits on South C Street at 8:44 p.m.