October 30, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 23-year-old woodcutter from Carson City was arrested at 5:33 a.m. Sunday in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, hit-and-run accident, no valid driver’s license and obstructing a peace officer. Bail was set at $2,358.
• A 28-year-old rancher from Gardnerville was arrested at 2:26 a.m. Sunday at Edmonds and Fifth Streets on suspicion of drunken driving and failure to maintain a single lane. Bail was set at $1,239.
• A 24-year-old painter from Carson City was arrested at 9:22 p.m. Saturday in the 3900 block of Gordon Street on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $237.
• A 22-year-old fast-food worker from Gardnerville was arrested at 8:58 p.m. Saturday in the 400 block of North Curry Street on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $237.
• A 27-year-old transient was arrested at 8:55 p.m. Saturday in the 1600 block of Valley View Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing and disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $474.
Recommended Stories For You
• Juan Manuel Tellez-Nieves also known as Simon Rodriguez, 24, of Carson City was arrested at 7:54 p.m. Saturday in the 1100 block of Ridgefield Drive for gross-misdemeanor destruction of property and misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Tellez-Nieves allegedly punched out two windows and damaged an air conditioning unit, causing more than $250 worth of damage, according to the arrest report. Bail was set at $2,500.
• Rose Gonzales-Hermenez, 26, of Carson City was arrested at 9:25 p.m. Saturday in the 2000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony grand larceny. According to the arrest report, Gonzales-Hermenez and a 14-year-old female allegedly walked out of a grocery store with two shopping carts full of groceries, valued at $544.64, without paying for them. Bail was set at $2,500.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A fight between neighbors in the 200 block of South C Street in Virginia City at 2:44 a.m. Sunday.
• A fight involving three men at a club in downtown Virginia City at 1:45 a.m. Sunday.
• Two intoxicated males reportedly leaving the 1000 block of White Horse Canyon Drive at 10:05 p.m. Saturday.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’