The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Timothy Wells, a 49-year-old, unemployed transient, was arrested at 1:21 p.m. Saturday in the 1600 block of North Fall Street on suspicion of felony burglary and misdemeanor second-offense domestic battery. Bail was set at $28,132.
• Tony Lynn, an unemployed, 25-year-old Carson City man, was arrested at 1:21 p.m. Saturday in the 1300 block of Spooner Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia and on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear in court. Bail was set at $2,200.
• Samantha McClanahan, a 21-year-old bartender from Carson City, was arrested at 5 a.m. Saturday in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamines and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,632.
• A 42-year-old, male laborer from Carson City was arrested at 2:25 a.m. Saturday in the 3300 block of North Carson Street on two misdemeanor warrants for failure to appear in court on traffic violations. Bail was set at $1,400.
• An 18-year-old plumber from Reno was arrested at 6:45 p.m. Friday in the 100 block of West Nye Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of stolen property, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,996.
• A 23-year-old, unemployed transient was arrested at 8:15 p.m. Friday in the 500 block of North Stewart Street on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property, uttering a forged instrument and obtaining money under false pretenses. Bail was set at $52,500.
• A 20-year-old delivery driver from Carson City was arrested at 8:52 p.m. Friday in the 1100 block of North Saliman Street on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence, open container, minor consuming, driving with no license and no insurance. Bail was set at $2,200.
• A 51-year-old painter from Carson City was arrested at 3:50 p.m. Friday in the 300 block of South Curry Street on a misdemeanor warrant for being a fugitive from justice. He was placed on a no-bail hold.
• Saul Cisneros, a 20-year-old, unemployed Southgate, Calif., man, was arrested at 8:43 a.m. Friday on the corner of Highway 50 East and Airport Road on suspicion of felony trafficking a controlled substance and misdemeanor obstructing justice, basic speed violation and driving with no proof of insurance. Bail was set at $25,180.