The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Antonio Scalfani, 34, of Carson City, was booked into the Carson City Jail on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, misdemeanor probation violation, possession of a hypodermic needle and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $7,764. Also arrested was Brandy Smith, 29, of Carson City, on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, driving under the influence of drugs, possession of a hypodermic needle and driving without insurance and lights. Bail was set at $2,500.
— The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Tools were stolen from a vehicle in the 1000 block of Mallory Way sometime Wednesday.
• Two juveniles were arrested at Carson High School on Wednesday at 1:57 p.m.
• A found wallet was turned into the Sheriff’s Department at 3:46 p.m. Wednesday.
• A vehicle in the 3300 block of North Roop Street was burglarized sometime before 6:36 p.m. Wednesday.
The following are some of the calls to which Lyon County deputies responded Wednesday:
• A felony arrest was made at 2:21 a.m. on Highway 208 in Mason Valley.
• A misdemeanor arrest was made in the 100 block of River Road in Dayton at 1:56 a.m.
• A misdemeanor arrest was made on Sante Fe Trail at 4:16 a.m. in Stagecoach.
• A misdemeanor arrest was made on Esmeralda Avenue at 9:29 a.m. in Silver Springs.
• A stolen vehicle was recovered in the 600 block of Magnetic Way at 9:35 p.m. in Mark Twain.
• Fire on East Sixth Street at 10:23 a.m. in Silver Springs.
• A verbal dispute in the 300 block of Dayton Valley Road at 11:06 a.m.
• Brush fire on Fort Churchill Road in Mark Twain at 2:38 p.m.
• A misdemeanor arrest on Highway 95 Alternate in Silver Springs at 2:44 p.m.
• Brush fire on Highway 95 in Silver Springs at 4:07 p.m.
• Battery report on Minor Road at 6:25 p.m. in Dayton Valley.
• Illegal dumping report in the 300 block of Phyllis Way in Stagecoach at 7:37 p.m.
The following is one of the calls to which Storey County deputies responded Wednesday:
• A high school official reported a student was found to be drunk at the school at 1:07 p.m. Deputies responded and determined the student was not drinking.