November 19, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 45-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 8:49 a.m. Friday in the 1500 block of Sharon Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 51-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 8:14 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery and violation of bail conditions. Bail was set at $6,132.
• Robert Scott Axelson, 45, of Carson City, was arrested at 3:16 a.m. Saturday at Long and Moody streets on suspicion of felony driving under the influence third offense, misdemeanor failure to maintain a single lane and no valid driver’s license. Bail was set at $10,294.
• Eduardo Leon, 35, of Carson City, was arrested at 9:35 p.m. Friday in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and violation of bail conditions and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $6,632.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 45-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 8:40 p.m. Friday in the 3400 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $237.
• A 22-year-old inmate from Gardnerville was charged Friday with misdemeanor threats and writing a threatening letter. The man allegedly threatened to kill a deputy working in the Carson City Detention Center and wrote a mock letter admitting to the deputy’s murder “when (the deputy is) found with a bullet between your eyes” according to the arrest report. Bail was set at $2,264.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• An illegally parked vehicle on North F Street in Virginia City at 12:53 p.m. Friday.
• A fight in progress during which a man was “going ballistic and two other males were holding him down” in the 100 block of South C Street in Virginia City at 3:57 p.m. Friday.
• A complaint of a band playing loud music at a restaurant on South C Street in Virginia City at 1:15 a.m. Saturday.
• A traffic stop on North C Street in Virginia City at 6:26 a.m. Saturday. The driver was issued a warning.
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit