The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Paul Pasillas, 45, a tile setter from Carson City, was arrested at 6:25 p.m. Thursday in the 1700 block of Koontz Street after a district court judge revoked his bail. Pasillas is awaiting sentencing on a robbery charge. He pleaded guilty to robbing the First National bank of Nevada with a pellet gun March 10. A $40,000 bail was posted on his behalf and he had been released from jail on May 25, according to court documents.
• Nicholas Vincent Sulli, 45, self-employed from Carson City, was arrested at 6:30 a.m. Friday on suspicion of felony forgery. Bail was set at $10,000.
• A 39-year-old Carson City woman whose occupation was listed as “domestic engineer,” was arrested at 8:45 p.m. Thursday on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. She allegedly punched her husband in the nose. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Brian Warren, 23, of Carson City, was arrested at 12 p.m. Thursday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony uttering a forged instrument and obtaining money under a false pretense. He allegedly passed fake checks at area casinos. Bail was set at $25,000.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A car was stolen Friday from the 500 block of North Carson Street.
• A rock was thrown through a window of a home in the 1000 block of Rolling Hills Drive at 5:14 a.m.
• Narcotics were reported missing Friday at 9:48 a.m. from a veterinarian clinic in the 3300 block of South Carson Street.
• A pedestrian was hit by a car Thursday in the 100 block of Roop Street at 3:34 p.m. The pedestrian’s foot was injured.