December 15, 2005
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Domestic dispute in the 1600 block of Harvest Creek Way in Fernley at 1:43 a.m.
• Accident on Highway 50 East in the westbound lanes in Mound House at 4:40 a.m.
• Accident on Highway 95 Alternate in Silver Springs at 5:29 am.
• Accident on Highway 95 Alternate in Silver Springs at 5:55 a.m.
• Accident on Highway 50 East and Riverboat Road in Mark Twain at 7:30 a.m.
Recommended Stories For You
• Commercial burglary report on Bowman Lane in Mason Valley at 8:33 a.m.
• Accident on Main Street in Fernley at 9:10 a.m.
• Accident on Highway 208 and Theresa Lane in Smith Valley at 9:28 a.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest stemming from a domestic dispute call at a motel in Fernley at 9:43 a.m.
• Fire on Kit Kat Road in Mound House at 11:06 a.m.
• Fire in the 1900 block of Highway 95 Alternate in Fernley at 11:19 a.m.
• Accident on Highway 50 Alternate and Emmigrant Way in Fernley at 2:30 p.m.
• Juvenile problem in the 2300 block of Adrian Drive in Silver Springs at 3:55 p.m.
• Accident in the 600 block of Canary Circle in Fernley at 5:07 p.m.
• Accident on East Newlands Drive in Fernley at 6:45 p.m.
• Vehicle fire in the eastbound lanes of Highway 50 East in Silver Springs at 8:16 p.m.