The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 30-year-old landscaper from Carson City was arrested in the 400 block of Lee Street on suspicion of misdemeanor second-offense drunken driving and failure to maintain a single lane. Bail was set at $2,739.
• Ronnie Dale Ritter, 52, of Carson City, was arrested at 9:30 p.m. Tuesday on a Santa Clara, Calif., warrant on suspicion of felony filing a false insurance claim and parole violation. No bail was set.
• A 38-year-old electrician from Carson City was arrested at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 3600 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at $1,132.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Two men were seen breaking a car window and stealing a stereo in the 1900 block of North Carson Street at 10:04 a.m. Wednesday.
• An employee left Monday to make a delivery and never returned with the money from a business in the 2000 block of Highway 50 East.
• Money was stolen from a business in the 1900 block of North Carson Street sometime before 12:40 p.m. Tuesday.
• A home in the 1900 block of H Street was burglarized at 1 p.m. Tuesday.
• An arrest was made in the 3600 block of South Carson Street at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday following a fight in which a man suffered a broken nose.
• A man reported his wife was hitting him with her shoe in the 1600 block of Brown Street at 7:18 p.m. Tuesday.
• A cell phone was stolen from a vehicle in the 400 block of Sunchase Court sometime over the weekend.
• Wallet stolen from a vehicle on Ruby Lane sometime Tuesday night.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• A car struck and killed a wild horse on USA Parkway at 8:36 a.m.
• A PT Cruiser hit a boulder on State Route 341 at 4:34 p.m.
• A “fluffy white terrier” was found on State Route 342 at 4:46 p.m.
• A pit bull was attacking a little dog in the animal shelter on Mill Street at 6:23 p.m.